(1) We will ship based on your selection, right after all items in your order become available for release, unless instructed otherwise. Please call us if you have any questions.
(2) Shipping fees do not necessarily represent UPS/FedEx/DHL/USPS published rates and may include handling charges levied by Deskerxizer.com
(3) The Deskerxizer over desk workout kit and related hardware is to be installed by qualified individuals, a defective or inadecuate installation and overhead anchoring of the support hardware can cause serious and life threatening body and head injuries.
By purchasing these items you agree to hold Deskerxizer.com only liable for the purchase amount. Deskerxizer.com and its resellers shall not be held liable for damages or personal body injuries.
Deskerxizer.com and its resellers shall not be held liable for damages or penalties for delay
in delivery or failure to give notice of such delay in the event the delay is caused by the elements, acts of God, acts of purchaser,
fire or floods, labor stoppages, accidents, riots, acts of terrorism or other delays beyond the reasonable control of Deskerxizer.com or providers In
the event of such occurrence, purchaser may at their option cancel or reschedule the order or that portion of the order so affected.
Title to all goods provided under these terms remains with Deskerxizer.com or providers until goods supplied are paid for. Purchaser is responsible
for damage or loss from the time the shipment leaves Deskerxizer.com or providers.
(5) Export Restrictions:
If the item is intended for export or re-export, it is the Buyer's responsibility to comply with all applicable international and
national laws that apply, including U.S. Export Administration Regulations, end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued
by U.S. and other governments. The sale, transfer, transportation or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or
restricted for export without proper export licensing or other compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations is strictly
(6) Cancellation or Returns:
Confirmed orders may not be cancelled or substantially changed without written acceptance by Deskerxizer.com of cancellation or
return in writing, and customer will be charged a cancellation or restocking fee of 20%.
If Deskerxizer.com approves a cancellation or return request, the following charges will apply:
Cancellation before shipping: No Charge
Cancellation after initial shipment: 20% of list price.
Returns up to 30 days: 20% of list price restocking fee.
Products returned for credit must be in new and unused condition and complete with boxes and printed manuals when provided.
(7) Warranty Returns:
If you have a defective product, you must obtain a RMA number prior to returning the product
To obtain an RMA Number you must identify the failure to our support department
Please provide a complete description of the problem as well as an EMAIL address and telephone numbers where you can be reached
All included hardware, structural components, bars and accessories must be returned, i.e. cables, screws, clips, hooks, nuts, washers, manuals, etc.
All RMA products must be received within the time span of the warranty
The original Manufacturer’s Warranty applies to all individual components
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Domestic Ground Return Shipping within the continental U.S.A. will be paid by Deskerxizer.com for warranty replacements, customer is responsible for all shipping costs on upgrades or outside of the United States
(8) EXPORT CONTROL INFORMATION: Resale, onward shipment or diversion of our products to embargoed destinations including but not limited to Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea is strictly prohibited.
(9) ADVERTISED PRODUCT INFORMATION AND SPECIFICATIONS: We truly make our best efforts to review and publish accurate product information, details and specifications as given to us by the providers in our supply chain and our own manufacturing department in the form of brochures, datasheets and manuals, however we cannot be responsible nor liable for typos, errors in descriptions or specifications. The manufacturers in our supply chain also change product information, even phase out products without notice. Our liability for errors or unaccurate information in product specifications is limited to the return of the product subject to our conditions and limitations.